Stornowaybc.com – Vaccination Apps. People around the world are currently required to undergo the Corona virus vaccination or better known as Covid-19 to maintain their immune system from the threat of the virus.
Vaccination is usually carried out at health institutions such as health centers, hospitals, or private institutions such as hospitals, health clinics, and others. Luckily, vaccination is a free program from the government.
However, we must register and be willing to stand in line to get vaccinated. Because the arrival of the vaccine is gradual, so we need to register in advance so we can get vaccinated.
Registration, schedule checks, and claims or printing of vaccine certificates can be done in one special application, PeduliLindungi. This vaccination application is an official apk from the government through the Ministry of Health.
PeduliLindungi Vaccination Application Review
PeduliLindungi is an application developed to stop the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Relying on public awareness and engagement to take care of each other and minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.
It is designed to monitor high-risk crowded and crowded locations, which will aid in COVID-19 history tracing (contact tracing). The application will identify the user’s contact history or Covid-19 case status as well as their vaccination status. This is done to support the government’s plan to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Apart from the above uses, this application is also used to register vaccinations, scan QR codes for check-in/check-out and travel documents. Everything is collected together through the PeduliLindungi application to make it easier for users.
No matter how small your involvement, it will mean a lot in stopping the spread of COVID-19. Hopefully, through PeduliLindungi as access and media, coupled with community involvement through downloading and using this application, Indonesia can soon get out of COVID-19 and bounce back.
PeduliLindungi is supported by the Ministry of Communication and Information, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises and the National Disaster Management Agency.
How to Create a PeduliLindungi Account
To access PeduliLindungi, you can directly visit the site https://www.PeduliLindungii.id/. However, it is recommended to download the application to make it easier for users who want to create an account.
You can find this app through Google Play Store and App Store. Follow the steps below to activate the PeduliLindungi app on your phone.
- Download PeduliLindungi on your smartphone.
- There are two language choices, Indonesian and English.
- You can make adjustments in the top right corner.
- Click “Indonesian Citizens” or “Indonesian Citizens”.
- Then click “Sign Up” or “Sign Up” to create an account.
- Enter your full name and phone number, or you can use your email address.
- Get the OTP code via SMS and enter the code in the PeduliLindungi application
- Configuration file created.
How to Check Vaccine Certificate
After successfully creating PeduliLindungi account, your profile will have many menu options. The first is a “vaccine certificate”. After you get the Covid-19 vaccine, you only need to wait 1-2 hours to enter the certificate into your PeduliLindungi account.
- Open your CareProtect account.
- Select the Vaccine Certificate menu.
- Your full name will appear, then click.
- There will be information about “First Vaccine” and “Second Vaccine”.
- Information on the date, location and certificate of the Covid-19 vaccine will be provided
Download PeduliLindungi Vaccine Certificate
If you want to print a vaccine card, you will need to download the vaccine certificate listed in the PeduliLindungi application. It’s easy, just follow the PeduliLindungi guide below.
- Open the PeduliLindungi application and log in.
- Select the Vaccine Certificate menu.
- Open the vaccine certificate to be downloaded1.
- Click the “Download Certificate” option in the lower right corner
- Do the same to download the second vaccine certificate.
- Already vaccinated but not yet certified, how can that be?
Those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19 will receive a vaccine certificate stating that the participant has received the first or second dose. Vaccines are very important to stop the Covid-19 pandemic.
How to Scan QR Code v
If you are fully vaccinated, you can travel or visit public facilities. However, there is still a complete health protocol. Public facilities will provide a QR code scan in the PeduliLindungi you application to record the safety of visitors.
Here’s how to scan a QR code through the PeduliLindungi application:
- Open the PeduliLindungi application on your smartphone.
- Log in to your existing account
- Directly click the “Scan QR Code” menu to allow the PeduliLindungi application to access your camera.
- Point your phone’s camera at the QR code of the scheduled public place.
- Then a verification with a color barcode will appear.
The colored barcodes that appear when scanning a QR code have different meanings, namely:
- Green: Fully vaccinated and allowed to enter public places.
- Yellow/Orange: The first dose has been administered, and access to public spaces is permitted according to site management policy.
- Black: Recorded as a confirmed positive Covid-19 patient, has a history of close contact with Covid-19 patients, and is not allowed to move or enter public places.
- Red: People who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19, have been in contact, or have been in contact with Covid-19 patients are not allowed to enter public places.
- List of vaccines accepted through PeduliLindungi
If you have not been vaccinated against Covid-19, register now for antibody protection.
The final word
We have explained the review of the discussion of the best vaccination application articles in full in the discussion above. In addition to the vacation apk, we also have many other interesting readings, don’t forget to read other articles on Stornowaybc.com.