Stornowaybc.com – How to Use a VPN App. Nowadays many people use VPN to access blocked sites, but some people still don’t know how to use it.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN is a service that allows users to access websites privately through another web server. In other words, a VPN can connect your computer or phone to other devices.
The connected device is in a different location. In other words, a VPN connects your computer or phone to another device in a different location so you can use that connection.
So if you want to know how to use a VPN properly on Android and iOS devices, we’ll explain below. You just have to read the article to the end below.
Tips How to Use VPN Applications
Here we explain in detail the tutorial and how to use the VPN application. You can follow the following tutorial so you can use a VPN on Android and iPhone easily and quickly.
1. Using VPN on Android Without Root
First, you can use a VPN on Android with one of the VPN apps, namely Private VPN, to access blocked sites. How to? Please refer to the explanation below.
- Download and install VPN Private from Playstore.
- Open the VPN Private application and select the national network to connect to.
- Wait a few moments until your internet network is connected to the VPN.
- Now you can browse the internet as you wish. If you want to disconnect the VPN, just open the app and press the disconnect button. So, you don’t need to root the Android app.
2. Using VPN on iPhone
Just like how to use a VPN on an Android cellphone, how to use a VPN on an iPhone or iOS is also easy to do. Come on, see the full review with the Turbo VPN application below, which is adapted from various sources.
- Download Turbo VPN via the App Store
- Download and install the Turbo VPN app.
- Open the Turbo VPN app and agree to Touch ID access.
- Wait a minute and Turbo VPN will automatically connect you to the best country.
3. Using VPN App on PC
In addition to mobile devices, VPN applications can also be used on Windows PCs or laptops which are widely used in Indonesia. For the following steps we will provide an example of using VPN Tunnel Bear.
- Download Tunnel Bear VPN Windows here
- Download and install Tunnel Bear VPN for Windows.
- Open the app for early registration.
- To enable VPN, slide the toggle switch in the upper left corner to the ON sign. Complete!
- Later you will be automatically connected to the best networks in other countries such as Malaysia or Singapore.
4. Using a VPN with Opera
For Windows PC or laptop users, apart from using Google Chrome, there is another PC browser software, namely the Opera browser. Opera itself has an integrated VPN feature, how to use it, namely:
- Download and install the Opera browser.
- Open the application, click the Opera icon > Settings > Advanced.
- On the right side of the screen, scroll down until the Advanced drop-down menu appears.
- Then click to display additional settings.
- Looking for VPN options, you can slide the toggle switch now to start enabling VPN network.
5. Enabling VPN on Xiaomi Without Apps
The Android operating system actually has a built-in VPN function, but unfortunately not many people use this function. For those of you who don’t know, here’s how to use a VPN on the MIUI operating system.
- Visit the VPNBook website (vpnbook.com).
- On the home page, scroll down until you find the PPTP tap.
- Copy one of the VPN servers used and the username and password used.
- For example, on Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10, you just need to go to Settings Menu > Wireless & Networks > More > VPN.
- However, before that, you need to activate a PIN or password to unlock it.
- Add VPN at the bottom, enter the VPN server address you copied from VPNBook earlier.
- Fill in the VPN name and username and password fields from the VPNBook website.
- Swipe the VPN tool to enable it, then select the VPN settings you created.
That’s all maybe our discussion of tips on how to use a vpn apps that can be used as a recommendation. Hopefully what we discussed above can be useful for those of you who want to use a VPN.