Stornowaybc.com – How to update applications other than through the Play Store. Sometimes an application or Google Play service encounters an error that makes it unusable to download or update applications.
This can happen because of an error on Google’s servers or from our own cellphones. But what is clear is that we have to do various ways so that the error does not continue continuously.
One of them is by following tips on how to update applications other than through the Google Play Store. Obviously, there are lots of tricks scattered on the internet to support these activities on our smartphones.
In addition to how to scan a QR code without an application, this method is indeed important for Android smartphone users to know. For that we will provide information about how and what users should do.
How to update applications other than through the Google Play Store
The following is information on how to easily update and update applications and games other than through the Google Play Store. The information we share below has been compiled from various sources and you just have to follow it.
1. Via APKPure
The most recommended way to download applications other than through the Play Store is via APKPure. The site is already known as a website that provides tons of Android apps that aren’t even on the Play Store.
Not only that, by using APKPure, we can also download old versions of applications. How to use? Here, just follow the steps to download the app on APKPure.
- Access to the APKPure site first.
- Then find the application you want to update.
- Next, access the application section.
- Then press the Download XAPK button.
- If the download process is complete, you can do the install process.
2. Via AppsGag
The next way to download applications other than Playstore can be done via AppsGag. Just like APKPure, in this application there are also many Android apks that can be downloaded and updated.
Starting from Zoom, WhatsApp, Facebook, even money-making applications are also available on AppsGag. How to use it is also very easy, just follow the following guide.
- Launch your browser then visit AppsGag.
- Use the search feature to find the application you want to download.
- Once the application page opens, scroll to the bottom.
- Press the Download button, then please press Download again.
- Then the APK file will start downloading the application.
- Install the APK to update the application.
Aptoide is a recommended site that provides Android and iPhone applications in new or old versions. Like the other apps on the list, you can also use Aptoide to update apps without the Play Store.
The site also has a very comprehensive collection of applications, including Facebook and WhatsApp. In fact, you can also download applications that are not in the Play Store by:
- Visit the Aptoide site using your favorite browser.
- Search for apps via the search feature on Aptoide.
- Press the Download button to get the APK you want to download.
- After it has been downloaded, install the application on the smartphone.
- If successful, then the application is up to date to the latest version.
The next recommendation is APKMirror, which is a site where you can find various old and new versions of an Android apk. By using this site, you can update applications without having to connect to the Play Store.
In using it, make sure you choose the latest or stable version to avoid bugs and errors. The way to use this application is as follows.
- First, visit the APKMirror website.
- Then type the name of the app in the search feature.
- Select the version of the application you want to download.
- After it is successful, install the application on your smartphone.
- Automatically, the application will be updated automatically.
Another alternative to the most complete application download site for Android is APKUpdater. This app will help you update Android apk from various sources, including APKMirror, APKPure, even the official Play Store.
In it there is an Update or Update feature, if you click it, an application will appear that needs to be updated on your cellphone. The steps for updating the application via APKUpdater are:
- Download the APKUpdater application for free.
- Then install the application on your Android phone.
- Run the application then please enter the settings menu.
- Press the Check for updates option and then select Daily.
- In the Update Sources section, check all of them if necessary.
- Then let the APKUpdater application load until the process is complete.
- If so, enter the Update menu again.
The final word
So many discussions and explanations from us about how to update applications other than through the Google Play Store. Hopefully the information we convey can be observed clearly so that it can help those of you who want to update the Play Store application.
Originally posted 2023-09-12 01:22:16.