Stornowaybc.com – How to Uninstall an Application on a Laptop. Maybe there are still some lay people who don’t know how to delete an application that is on a laptop, PC, or computer.
To be honest, these apps can be easily uninstalled within the app. We just need to open the settings menu and uninstall the desired application down to the root and its data.
But some applications can’t be deleted easily on a laptop. Alternatively we can use a special application to remove the application from our computer.
Below we will explain to you how to completely, easily and safely remove and uninstall applications on a laptop. Please see and refer to the tutorial that we explain below.
How to Uninstall Applications on Laptops and PCs
Here are tips and how to delete or uninstall apk on laptops, PCs, and computers until the roots and data are completely erased. We have compiled the following reviews from various trusted reference sources.
1. Via Start Menu
The first way you need to know about the process of uninstalling applications on your laptop is through the Start menu button in the left corner of the Windows desktop. Here are the steps.
- To get started, all you need to do is hover over the Windows start button on the desktop.
- Then several rows of available apps will appear on your device.
- The second step is to click on the application icon in the menu bar on the previous Windows start button.
- You can directly click and hold on the app icon or right click and select “Uninstall”.
- Uninstalling the app after the app icon disappeared did the trick.
2. Via Control Panel
Another way to delete apps traditionally on a laptop is through the control panel. Continue as follows.
- The first step is to right-click the Windows Start button and search for Control Panel.
- The next step is to find the app you want to remove in the Programs and Features bar.
- There, you will find various applications installed on your device.
- Then you just need to click on the icon of the app you want to remove and select “Uninstall”.
3. Via Setting
Apart from going through the control panel, there is a traditional way to uninstall applications on a laptop or PC device, namely through the settings on the device. Continue as follows.
- As with the previous method, all you have to do is click the Windows Start button and select Settings.
- After that, you will be directed to the “Apps” and “Apps & Features” columns.
- Once you find the icon of the app you want to remove in Apps & Features.
- The next step is to click on the icon and select Uninstall.
4. Via Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller can remove programs or applications that have been installed on your computer device. Revo Uninstaller will make it easy for users to find the apps they want to remove.
Not only that, Revo Uninstaller can monitor the entire installation process and install new applications, as well as remove them at a later date. The short steps to uninstall the application via Revo Uninstaller are as follows,
- Open the Revo uninstaller
- Double-click the icon of the program or application you want to remove
- Right-click the icon of the program or application you want to remove
- select uninstall
One of the third-party tools that can be used to remove apps is CCleaner. Of course, to use the CCleaner application, you must first download and install it on your computer.
If you do this, CCleaner will run as the default option. CCleaner also allows users to select specific folders that they don’t want to delete, which is why this app can modify documents or system apps permanently.
The steps to uninstall the application using CCleaner are as follows,
- Click the Cleaner icon in the top left corner of CCleaner
- Select the feature to clear and read the warning text, then click OK
- Select the app you want to clean or uninstall
- Click the Analyze button
- After the analysis is complete, click Run Cleaner
- The app will be permanently deleted from the system
- Click OK to continue
The final word
Our discussion on how to uninstall applications on the laptops has been explained in full. We hope that this tutorial will be useful for you.