Stornowaybc.com – How to Transfer Telegram Stickers to WhatsApp Without Application. The stickers contained in Telegram can be used on WhatsApp, in general we use the WA sticker application to make them.
But there are a number of tricks that can be done to move Telegram stickers to WA even without an application. This method is very easy to do and of course makes the memory allocation on the cellphone more and more.
On this occasion we will explain to you how the tutorial and how to move or use Telegram stickers to WhatsApp without an application. These tips apply to all Android and iPhone smartphones.
Just like how to separate groups and private chats on WA without an application, this tutorial also applies to various OS. Such as Xiaomi, Samsung, Asus, Oppo, Lenovo, Vivo, Nokia, Huawei, OnePlus, and others.
How to Use Telegram Stickers to WhatsApp Without Application
Here’s complete information on how to use Telegram stickers to WhatsApp without an application. Check out the complete information in the explanation and discussion below in full below.
1. Move Telegram Stickers to WhatsApp Without Application
You can transfer Telegram stickers to WhatsApp without an application on Android phones and iPhones. This method is very easy to do and can be a solution for those who want to use Telegram stickers on WA.
The explanation according to humanizeus.id, to transfer Telegram stickers to WA, you can follow the following tutorial.
- Open the Telegram application on your Android or iPhone.
- Select “Settings” on the menu with the three-line icon.
- Continue by selecting “Chat Settings”.
- Select “Stickers and Masks”.
- Then you select one of the options provided, for example, you can select “Trending Stickers”.
- After that, select “Add”.
- On the sticker you want to move, please select the “three-dot icon” next to it and then select “Copy Link”.
- Please download the sticker by returning to the main page first, then selecting the search menu with the “magnifying glass” icon.
- Write “Sticker Downloader Bot” in the Telegram search field then open the page.
- Press the “Start” button and please continue by selecting “Settings”.
- Select the “webp only” option then please paste the sticker link that was downloaded earlier and send it.
- Press the “Download” button the finished sticker in ZIP format.
- Extract the sticker file from Telegram that you downloaded earlier.
- How to move the Telegram sticker to the next WA is by pressing “Add” or the “+” sign at the bottom of the chat.
- Tab sign “√”.
- Open the Whatsapp application and enter a group or private chat to try it by selecting the “Smile” icon, then opening the “Sticker” menu.
2. Transfer Telegram Stickers to WA with Apps
Another alternative if you fail in the first trial, you can try using the Unofficial Telegram Stickers for WhatsApp application. This app is available for free on the Play Store and here’s how to use it.
- Download and install the Unofficial Telegram stickers for WhatsApp application via the Play Store for free.
- Open the Telegram application on your Android phone.
- After that then select the “Settings” menu.
- Open settings in the chat menu.
- Select “Stickers and Masks”.
- You can choose the sticker you want.
- Copy the sticker by means of the “Three Lines” icon tab.
- Open the application that was installed on the Android smartphone earlier.
- If it is please then press the “+” sign in the lower right corner.
- Select “Enter Set Name” and paste or paste the sticker link that was copied earlier.
- Download the sticker and add it to the WhatsApp Messenger application.
The final word
So many discussions and explanations from us about how to move Telegram stickers to WA without an application. Hopefully the tutorials and explanations that we have described can be useful for those who want to use Telegram stickers on WA.