Stornowaybc.com – How to Separate Groups and Private Chats on WA Without an Application. By default the WA application combines all conversations into one row of columns, ranging from private or personal chats to WhatsApp groups.
If we don’t pin the chat, then we will have difficulty distinguishing which is a personal chat and which is a WA group. But don’t worry because we can separate them without any additional application.
There are various ways to separate groups and chats on WhatsApp without an application. Just like how to delete default apps, this tutorial applies to all Android and iPhone smartphones, including Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, and others.
By separating group and private chats, our WA messaging chat application can be more organized. We can also separate personal matters from work which sometimes keep getting mixed up due to the inseparable chat in WA.
How to Separate Groups and Chats on WhatsApp Without an Application
Here are the steps and a complete tutorial on how to separate groups and private chats on WA without an application. We have compiled this article from various reliable sources and references.
1. Using WhatsApp Fouad Mod
The first and most common way is to use the WhatsApp Fouad Mod application. This application is very useful for separating private and group chats in WA, how to use it is as follows.
- The first step you have to do to separate group and private chats on WA is to open WhatsApp Messenger.
- Then, once open, you will immediately enter the chat page.
- On the WA chat page, please tap the “Three Dots” button in the upper right corner.
- After that, the display will appear several options that can be tapped.
- In this section, please select the WhatsApp “Settings” menu.
- The next step, you will then be directed to the WhatsApp settings page.
- On the WA settings page, there will be several setting options, and you please select the “Chat” setting.
- After entering the WhatsApp Chat settings, the next step is to select the “Backup Chat” menu located at the bottom to backup WhatsApp messages.
- To confirm the backup or backup of WhatsApp messages, whether group or private chat, you please press “Backup”.
- After the messages have been successfully backed up, you can uninstall the WhatsApp application that you previously used on your personal smartphone.
- Then, please enter Google Chrome and download WhatsApp Mod Apk.
- You can choose to download GB WhatsApp, Yo WhatsApp, Aero WhatsApp or Fouad WhatsApp according to your individual wishes.
- After the WA Mod Apk is installed on your cellphone, then please open the WhatsApp Mod application that you previously downloaded.
- After that, several application permissions will appear, and you please allow all WA permissions that appear.
- After giving permission for the WhatsApp mod application. In the main screen, please click “Agree and Continue” to continue how to separate groups and private chats on WA.
- Next, you can enter the cellphone number that was used to register a WhatsApp account in the previous application.
- If it is correct and appropriate, please press “Continue”, then press “OK”.
- Click “Continue” and Allow WA to send SMS to you. After that, all you have to do is enter the verification code sent via SMS via the previously entered cellphone number.
- Press “Continue” and allow WA to access your cellphone contacts. Then, please press “Restore” to restore the previously backed up group and private chats.
- Next, you are asked to enter the name and profile photo of the WA Mod account. If so, just press “Continue”.
- On the initial screen of WhatsApp mod, press the “Three Dots” option in the upper right corner.
- Then, several options appear, so you can please select the top option “Fouad Mod” (according to the name of the WA Mod Apk that you are using).
- Then, you will be directed to the WhatsApp settings menu.
- In this section, please select the “Home screen” settings menu to enter chat settings.
- After that, a selection of options will appear on the home screen settings. Please you can select the “Header” menu at the very top.
- To separate groups and private chats on WhatsApp, activate the “Separate Chat/Group” option, by sliding the button to the right until it turns green.
- Finally, please return to the WA chat page.
- WhatsApp will also flash and group and private chats will automatically separate immediately.
2. With GBWhatsApp
Alternatively, you can use the GBWhatsApp application. This application is available for free and has features that are not available on WA, namely separating group and private WA chat tabs.
How to use GBWhatsApp is also very easy, not too complicated like Fouad WA. For more details, just follow the steps in the following explanation.
- Open Whatsapp App
- Tap the 3 dots on the top right
- After that select Chat > Backup Chat
- select Chat > Backup Chat
- Download GB Whatsapp App
- Open the GB Whatsapp application > AGREE AND CONTINUE
- Select AGREE AND CONTINUE
- Select Allow
- Restore Chat Storage
- Enter Whatsapp Number
- Click Next Then Allow
- Enter the Whatsapp Verification Code
- Restore Backup
- Enter Name Then Continue
- Backup Messages (Never) And Done > Backup Messages And Continue
- Click the top right three dots then GB settings
- Select Homescreen
- Enable Split Chat & Group
- Private & Group Chats Are Separated
3. Menggunakan WhatsApp Bisnis
Alternatively, you can use the WhatsApp Business application to be able to separate private and group messages in WA. This method is very practical and official, because the WhatsApp Business application is available on the Play Store application.
You just use this application. After using it you can separate any chat you want. Here’s how to install the WhatsApp business app.
- Go to Play Store and download WhatsApp Business.
- Then chari Whatsapp Business.
- Install the application.
- Use another number specifically for business whatsapp.
- And if you have, you add the chat group to WhatsApp business and move the chat related to work to WA Business as well.
The final word
So many discussions and explanations from us about how to separate groups and private chats on WhatsApp without an application. Hopefully the explanation that we have given can make us both understand how to separate the chat.