Stornowaybc.com – How to Install Applications on Laptops. It’s actually very easy to install an application on a laptop, PC, or computer, but not everyone knows how to do it.
Especially for those who are using a laptop for the first time, there must be times when they feel confused about how to install the application the first time. Even though the method is very easy, it can be done in seconds.
We also do not need to use additional applications or root the laptop. All can be done only by utilizing the raw file of the laptop application, for Windows it is usually in .exe format.
Well on this occasion we will explain to you how to install applications on a laptop or PC that is correct, safe from viruses, and fast. Please see the explanation in the following article description.
How to Install Applications on Laptops and PC
After launching from various sources, we found several ways to install applications on laptops that can be done. How to? You can listen to the tutorial for installing the application below.
1. Instal File exe
The first way to install an application on a laptop is to install an application in .exe format where you can find many such applications or software. The application is free for the Windows operating system.
- First download the application in .exe format
- Go to the folder where you saved the app
- Right click on file.exe and click open
- A User Account Control (UAC) dialog will appear, select OK
- You just select the Next option until the installation process is complete
- You can click Finish
- You have successfully installed the application on your laptop
2. Download from Microsoft Store
Windows has system updates, for Windows 8 and 10, you can use Microsoft Store to install apps. Here you can download applications for your laptop, such as the Play Store on Android.
- The first step is to open the Microsoft Store platform
- For Windows 8, you can hover over the top right or bottom right corner until the Search menu appears
- For Windows 10, you can go to the taskbar and find the “Search” menu.
- Select the Microsoft Store program
- Select the application or software you want to install
- Click the Get menu
- The app will download automatically
- Once the download is complete, click the “Launch” option
- Application installed on your laptop
3. Using Emulators
Apart from installing special applications for your laptop or PC, you can also install Android applications on your laptop. You’ll need an emulator like BlueStack, and to do that you can follow a tutorial like this one.
- First install the emulator of your choice (BlueStack)
- You can start installing various Android apps on your laptop
4. Install from App Store
How to install applications on a laptop using the macOS operating system is to download it from the App Store. The App Store has the same functionality as the Microsoft Store, and you can install apps from there by:
- Open the App Store on a laptop with macOS
- Find the application or software you want to install
- Click on get option in app
- Select the install menu and wait for it to finish
- You will then be asked to sign in with your Apple ID
- After logging in, the app will appear on Launchpad
- You have successfully carried out the installation process
5. Install from File .Dmg
The .dmg file is an extension on MacOS, its function is the same as the .exe file on Windows, namely as an application installer. You can search for various applications and software available on the Internet.
- Download the .dmg file for MacOs
- go to the folder where you saved the app
- The application you download has a file.dmg
- Double click the file.dmg to open it and start the installation phase
- Next you will see the End User License Agreement dialog and click Agree to continue the installation process
- Move applications by clicking and dragging to the Applications folder
- Wait until the installation process is complete
- You have successfully carried out the installation process on your laptop
End of Article
The article review on how to install applications on a laptops and PCs has been completed, we have explained to you. Hopefully the discussion that we explained to Ana can be understood, especially for those who want to install applications on a laptop.