Stornowaybc.com – How to Hide Apps on Xiaomi Phones. Beberapa pengguna Xiaomi atau Redmi mungkin merasa ingin menyembunyikan aplikasi-aplikasi tertentu karena dianggap privasi.
For those who feel this is not possible, please change your perception. The reason is that we can hide special applications so that the shortcuts are not displayed on the homepage or homepage.
There are applications that help us do this, there are also ways that can be done without the need for additional applications. Surely you also do not know how to do it right?
Don’t worry because on this occasion we will explain to you what are the ways to hide apk on Xiaomi. Please see the review below.
How to Hide Apps on the Latest Xiaomi Phones
Without further ado, we can immediately listen to a full review of the tutorial on how to hide apps on Xiaomi phones. Please see the full review that we have compiled from various sources.
1. App Lock
The first method and way to hide apps on Xiaomi phones is with App Lock. In App Lock we will hide applications through the Xiaomi MIUI default hide application function, the method is:
- Open your Xiaomi HP settings.
- Swipe down. You will find the “Application Settings” column.
- Click the Application Lock menu.
- Click in the top right corner (settings gear sign).
- There is a hidden app option. Please activate.
- Then, select the Manage hidden apps option.
- Here, you will see a list of apps that have been installed on your Xiaomi phone.
- Please tick the desired application.
- If so, close all existing windows.
- Now the selected app on your Xiaomi phone has been successfully hidden.
How, it turns out that these steps are very easy and practical to use, right? Then, to find the App Lock settings, in addition to the methods above, you can also try the following methods, please take a look.
- Go to settings > in the search field, type “app lock” > open the result.
- Or through the Security app (see on the home screen) > Open > then select the App Lock menu here.
- Once in the app lock settings, the most important thing here is that we have to make sure the hidden app settings are there.
2. App Hider
What if the above settings are not found and the MIUI version cannot be updated? As a solution you can try using an add-on app, here I will demonstrate using the App Hider application.
The purpose of this method is for Xiaomi users who have an old version of MIUI, or are already using a custom ROM (not the default Xiaomi). Here’s how to use App Hider to hide apps on your Xiaomi phone:
- Install the App Hider application from the Play Store first.
- Open the application and wait for the loading process to complete.
- Click the Add Application option.
- Select the app you want to hide.
- Tap and hold the result of the application you want to hide earlier and slide it to the “Create Shortcut” menu.
- With that, the application shortcut will now appear in the main menu.
How does it work from the App Hider application? So the App Hider application will create an application (shortcut) that looks similar to the application you want to hide from the home page.
Users of the App Hider application only need to move the application to another place, such as a folder. So the old app will still be there, even if it’s just a shortcut to App Hider. If you are confused, try it now. Ha ha.
3. Second Space
MIUI 9 users and above, we can use the second space function. With this feature, existing apps are automatically hidden and we can even provide passwords. How to activate it like this:
- Go to settings on your Xiaomi phone.
- Select the second space menu.
- Activate the Second Space feature there.
- Set the apps you want to create in the second space.
- Finally, just provide the password if needed.
The final word
Our discussion on how to hide applications on the latest Xiaomi cellphones has been explained in full. We hope that this tutorial will be useful for you.