Stornowaybc.com – How to Duplicate Apps. If you need to install two applications, such as WhatsApp, Instagram, or Facebook, then on some Android phones or iPhones you can duplicate them.
This app doubling will allow you to duplicate one app in two. The name of the application is called clone, so it is like a WhatsApp clone or TikTok clone, and the two are not connected to each other.
This means that we can login with two different accounts in each application. No duplication will be detected or errors will occur in the system due to us using the same two applications on one cellphone.
Previously we also reviewed how to clarify blurry photos without an application, here we will review how to duplicate or make an application in half on a cellphone. Check out his review in the explanation below.
How to Duplicate Apps on Phones
Without talking about this again, take a look at our discussion on how to duplicate applications on an Android phone or iPhone. This method works for Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, Asus, Lenovo, Huawei, Realme, and others.
1. How to Duplicate Apps Without Apps
Duplicate or duplicate applications can be done without the help of additional applications. The trick is to take advantage of the clone apps feature found on each smartphone device, here’s the tutorial.
OnePlus Phone App Cloning
- First, please open Settings / Settings on OnePlus.
- After that, you can tap the Utilities menu.
- Now then please continue by clicking on the Parallel Applications option.
- Just select which app you want to duplicate.
- Then the clone application will be able to appear directly in the app menu.
Huawei Mobile App Cloning
- Please go to Settings / Settings of your Huawei cellphone.
- Then you can search for and select the App Twin menu that is there.
- After that, please select the application you want to clone.
- After the clone process is complete, your application has been successfully duplicated.
Clone the Samsung Mobile Application
- You can go directly to the Settings (Settings) of each Samsung cellphone.
- Then you just scroll down and select the Dual Messenger menu.
- Turn the ON option on one or more apps you want to clone.
- Check in the app menu whether the duplicate application has appeared.
Clone the Xiaomi cellphone Application
- The first step is to enter your own Xiaomi smartphone Settings.
- After that, please select the Cloned App / Application Duplication menu.
- Please continue by selecting the application you want to duplicate.
- Next, just select or tap the Enable Copying option.
- Then in the main menu the clone application that you have created will appear.
Vivo Phone Application Cloning
- Open the Settings menu on your Vivo cellphone.
- Select the App Clone option at the bottom.
- Later applications will appear that can or support to be cloned.
- Please select the application by dragging the toolbar to make it active.
- The application that you duplicate or duplicate is already on the homescreen.
OPPO Mobile Application Clone
- You can open the Settings menu on the Oppo HP.
- Find it and please directly tap the Clone Apps or App Cloner option.
- In the menu you will see several applications that can be duplicated.
- Select one or more applications that you want to duplicate and then activate it.
2. Parallel Space
If your cellphone doesn’t support the clone or duplicate option, or you use an iPhone, you can use the help of third-party applications. Its name is Parallel Space, here are the steps to use it.
- Please download and install the Parallel Space and Parallel Space 64 Bit Support applications first.
- Once installed on your cellphone, you just open the application.
- Then a request for access permission will appear, please tap Allow it.
- Once logged in, you can directly select the app you want to clone.
- Then you can select the Add to Parallel Space option.
- Your application has been successfully duplicated.
- Just tap the icon to open the clone version of the application.
- If you want to create an application clone shortcut on the homescreen, press and hold the icon then drag it to Create Shortcut.
- After that on your homescreen, the application icon that you cloned will appear.
3. Dr Clone
Another alternative way to duplicate applications can be done using the help of Dr Clone. This app is available for free on the Play Store, and here’s how to use it.
- Please download and install the Dr Clone app first.
- After that, open the application on your cellphone and tap on the (+) icon.
- Select on the app you want to duplicate and tap the check mark.
- If a notification appears to install additional applications, just select Install.
- You just download it from the Play Store until the installation process is complete.
- Well now the duplicate application cloning process has been successful.
- To add a shortcut on the homepage, please tap and hold the icon then swipe to Add to launcher.
- Done, the cloned application icon has appeared on your homepage.
The final word
That’s a little discussion from us about how to duplicate phone applications. Hopefully the information we have presented can help you make an application in two.
Originally posted 2023-09-16 11:59:47.