Stornowaybc.com – Delete Default Apps. When buying a new cellphone, usually on the smartphone there is a default application according to the cellphone brand that cannot be deleted, this application is useful for functionality needs.
For example on Xiaomi there is Mi Video and Mi Roaming, then on Samsung there is the Galaxy Store and so on. It’s actually a useful feature, but there are many who want the application to be removed.
Deletion of default applications can actually be done on an Android smartphone or iPhone iOs without root. It’s just that the ways that are done are classified as diverse and not all cellphones can do it well.
After yesterday we both discussed how to update applications other than through the Google Play Store, on this occasion we will explain how to remove default applications and bloatware. The following is a complete review of the information.
How to Remove Bloatware Default Apps Without Root
Without further ado, let’s look at the full discussion and explanation of how to remove Android default applications without root. Read more in the explanation below.
1. Removing Default Apps on Android
The default application appears the most on Android devices. So it’s no wonder this tutorial mostly focuses on removing bloatware on the Android operating system and the easiest way to do this is through the Settings menu.
In the Settings menu, we can delete the default Android application without root. The method that needs to be done is as follows.
- Go to settings (Settings).
- If so, select applications and notifications (Apps and notifications).
- Please Select see all apps (see all apps).
- Select uninstall to remove unwanted default apps.
- If there is no uninstall option, you can choose the disable option.
2. Delete Default Apps on iPhone
Actually bloatware on iPhone or iOs is not much more than Android. Basically applications on the iPhone can’t be deleted but after the launch of the latest iOS, the default applications can be removed.
The default apps in question include Home, Videos, Voice Memos, Calculator, Calendar, Compass, iBooks, iCloud Drive, iTunes Store, Mail, Maps, Music, News, Notes, Podcasts, Reminders, Stocks, Tips, Contacts, FaceTime, Watch and Weather.
How to delete the default application on the iPhone is also very easy and practical, which is as follows.
- Long press the icon of the application to be removed.
- Then select Delete App.
- Select Delete again to complete the deletion of the app.
3. Remove Android Bloatware Via PC
Another more complicated alternative, you can remove the default application or bloatware by using a PC and Android Studio Developer. The method is a bit complicated, but if you want to try it, follow the steps below.
- First, install the Android Studio Developer Tool app on your Windows PC or macOS computer.
- Put your phone into developer mode system. You do this by accessing the ‘About Phone’ or ‘About Phone’ menu in Settings. Then tap Build Number 7 times.
- Developer mode on Android will open up developer options. Then you can enable USB debugging.
- Please connect the phone to the computer via USB.
- After the connection is established, please open PowerShell on Windows or Terminal on macOS from Android Studio which is located in the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) folder located.
- Your Windows will automatically go to /C:Users/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/platform-tools.
- Then you can press Shift + right click from inside the folder and after that select Open PowerShell window.
- With PowerShell or a Terminal window open, you can run the command “. adb devices” to start the link and then “adb shell” to gain control of those Android devices that are connected. On your Mac you don’t need “. “
- The last command you need to type is “pm uninstall -k –user 0“. “, which is the package name of the application you want to get rid of. You can use the free App Inspector on your phone to find this package name.
4. Uninstall Bloatware Applications with CCleaner
CCleanr application can also be used to uninstall and delete default applications without root. The method is also very practical and easy to do, please follow the guide below.
- First, you must download and install the CCleaner application that is already on the Play Store or App Store.
- Open the CCleaner application that has been installed on your cellphone.
- Then tap the three lines in the upper left corner, select App Manager.
- Select the System tab and press the trash can icon button.
- When you want to remove the default application from the system, a warning will appear.
- You can then ignore it by pressing the Continue button.
- Select which apps you want to remove from your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Tap Uninstall, then a warning will appear whether you are sure to delete the application.
- If you’re really sure, tap Uninstall again.
The final word
So many discussions and explanations from us on how to delete the default application. Hopefully the information that we have conveyed can be useful, especially for those who want to remove Android bloatware.