Stornowaybc.com – BPJSTKU Application. There are many BPJS Employment participants in Indonesia, not surprising because Indonesia’s population is also the fourth largest in the world.
To facilitate services for BPJSTKU participants, an application was made that facilitates the services of participants. Of course this application can be easily and free to use by anyone.
Similar to the Dapodik application, the BPJSTKU application is also an official application made by the Indonesian government. So, you don’t need to hesitate when using it in your daily life.
Here we will explain to you complete information about the BPJSTKU application. Starting from the understanding, definitions, features, functions, uses, advantages, and disadvantages, see directly below.
Definition of BPJSTKU Application
BPJSTKU is BPJS Employment’s application available for Android and iPhone devices. This application functions for BPJS Employment participants to be able to access its services.
The services that can be enjoyed on the BPJSTKU application, have many features. Among other things, JHT Simulation (old-age insurance), check JHT balance, and check details of JHT & JP contributions.
It doesn’t stop there, BPJSTKU also has a feature to submit claims online which are directly integrated with e-claim services. Then the submission will be developed according to the needs of the participants.
Benefits of BPJSTKU Application
The BPJSTKU application was created to offer various benefits to users so that they can more easily access various BPJS Employment features and services, including the following.
- As a source of BPJS Employment membership information for workers
- Provide BPJS Employment services such as checking JHT balances.
- So that participants can ensure the balance and payment of dues without having to come to the BPJS Employment branch office.
- Provides services for checking the details of JHT and JP BPJS Employment contributions
- So that participants can confirm the amount of wages reported by BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Providing BPJS Employment services in the form of JHT simulations
- So that participants can find out the amount of development that will be obtained from the JHT program
- Providing BPJS Employment services, namely JHT balance claims (e-claims)
- So that participants can find out the completeness of the file and the feasibility of submitting a JHT claim before coming to the BPJS Employment branch office.
Download BPJSTKU Android and iPhone
As previously explained, this application can be downloaded or downloaded for free via the Android Play Store and iOS App Store. For those who are confused about finding the download link, you can download via the link below.
How to Register the BJSTKU Application
As a BPJS Employment participant, you are encouraged to download the application. After downloading, you can register or register so that you can use the full features.
The following are the steps for registering the BJSTKU application from BPJS Employment.
- Download the BJSTKU application.
- Because you haven’t registered yet, select the “Create Account” menu.
- Select the worker’s nationality type.
- Then select “Yes, I have registered” if you are already registered as a participant.
- Select the type of participation, for example “Wage Recipient” for employees. Enter the requested data such as NIK, BPJS Employment card number, full name, and date of birth.
- Then click “Next”.
- Enter the registered email and phone number. Fill in the verification code sent.
- Then create a password Done.
How to Check BPJSTKU Balance
Here’s how to check the BPJS Employment balance on the BPJSTKU application.
- Login to the BPJSTKU application.
- Enter the email address and password that was created in the previous process.
- After successful login, on the front page of the BPJSTKU application select the “VIEW BALANCE” menu.
- Then the total balance will appear.
- Tap the balance amount to see the details.
How to Disburse Pension Savings at BPJSTKU
The BPJSTKU application can be used to disburse pension funds easily. Before disbursing it, prepare some documents below.
- BPJS Employment Card.
- Identity Card (KTP).
- Your savings book is precisely on the first page where the account number is still active.
- Family Card (KK).
- The JHT BPJS Employment claim form or F5 which has been filled in completely with the NPWK for the BPJS Employment JHT balance of more than Rp. 50 million.
- Recent self-portrait (front view).
After the requirements above are completed, you can immediately withdraw your retirement funds by following the steps below.
- Open through BPJSTKU.
- Then click Next.
- Fill in the data of workers, additional workers, due to claims and supporting documents, as well as confirmation of submission data.
- Make sure all uploaded documents are correct documents.
- The document will be verified and confirmed by the officer.
- The status of the claim submission will be informed to participants through the previously listed contacts, either email, WhatsApp, or cellphone number.
- Finally, during the waiting period for disbursement of funds, participants can track or trace claims on the BPJS Employment Claim Track.
BJSTKU Call Center
If BPJS Kesehatna participants experience problems in the registration process or logging in to the BPJSTKU Android or iPhone application, participants can contact the BPJS Employment Contact center. The following is the address for the BJSTKU call center.
- Call center: 1500910
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook/Twitter: @BPJSTKinfo.
The final word
The discussion about the bpjstku android application may be enough to get here first as explained above. Hopefully the explanation above can make us understand more about the BPJSTKU apk on Android.